Karl - (younger brother was Count Moritz) and his wife: Princess Christiane
Anatol & Anna - Hungarian aristoc. w/ ?5 children.(sisters grew up
in castle of Maronvasar):
* Maria Theresa [1775 - 1861] - One of B's students; a cousin of Giuletta
Guicciardi; husband died 1804, after ? mar.proposed.
* Franz [1777-1849] - Cellest (received ded op57,77); Close friend
* Josephine [1779-1821] - One of B's students and possibly a love;
a cousin of Giuletta Guicciardi.
* Charlotte [1782-1843]
?? Julietta [ - ] Therese von Brunswick is buried near her sister,
Giulietta [1784-1856] - piano lessons 1801. B. Romance. 1803 married
Ct.Gallenberg; cousin of Maria/Josephine Brunsvik.
Joseph Deym [ -1804] - married 1799 Josephine nee Brunsvik [1779-1821],
Josephine became close to B.after the Count's death in 1804 but by
1807 relationship cooled.
In1810 she remarried C. Christoph von Stackelberg w/ separation 1813.
They had 3 children from this marriage:
* Minona [1813- ]
nee Kiene [1786-1820]:Pianist; friend. Played appassionata from sight.
Husband was Count Razumovsky's librarian.
Anna Marie [1779-1837] - Friend and advisor from ~ 1803.
* Marie (Mimi) - daughter
* Friederike (Fritzi) - daughter
* August (Gusti) - died 1816 (possible abuse by Joseph Brauchle, family
Was to have had Piano Trio in f dedicated to him but w/ his death,
it was never completed.
Giovanni (Johann) Malfatti [1775-1859] - (He was ennobled 1837).
Met B. thru Gleichenstein (whose family was ennobled 1746).
Treated final, fatal illness along with several other physicians.
Family ennobled 1785.
Giovanni Malfatti's brother had 2 daughters:
* Therese [1802-1851] - received Fur Elise, marriage proposal by B.
* Anna [1792- ] - married Gleichenstein 1811
[May 28, 1780-May 12,1869] - her grandfather obtained ennoblement.
Karl [1813-1850] Bettine [1785-1859]
Anna Maria (Nanette) nee Stein [1769-1833] - piano makers; close friend.